Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ramkumar_cpt

Default Chart printing problem.

I have a bar chart. It has 25 bars in 2 pages. I tried to print the
chart. then i faced one problem. it is not printing properly.. One bar
which is positioned at bottom of the 1st page is getting cut in the 1st
page. And again its printed completed on the 2nd page.. I want to print
this bar, either it shuld come on the first page or the second page.. I
created this chart dynamically. Is any solution is there for solve this
problem.

Please help me.

Thanks.
Ram Kumar.R.

--
ramkumar_cpt
ramkumar_cpt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28673

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

Your chart is straddling on the page break. So a bit is printed on each
page.
Either move the charts so they are within the page breaks or manually
insert a page break just before the chart.

Cheers
Andy

ramkumar_cpt wrote:
I have a bar chart. It has 25 bars in 2 pages. I tried to print the
chart. then i faced one problem. it is not printing properly.. One bar
which is positioned at bottom of the 1st page is getting cut in the 1st
page. And again its printed completed on the 2nd page.. I want to print
this bar, either it shuld come on the first page or the second page.. I
created this chart dynamically. Is any solution is there for solve this
problem.

Please help me.

Thanks.
Ram Kumar.R.