Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
chowgirl

Default Where is this famous Auto republish checkbox?

I think this is the key to my Chart-as-webpage interactivity problem.

I DON'T want that little embedded spreadsheet with my html chart.

What I want is to publish a chart as a web page, and have the page
updated whenever I update the spreadsheet it's based on.

I think the Auto republish option I read about here and there is the
key, but I don't have it in my Save as dialog box or Publish as Web
Page dialog box, not even when I check the Interactivity options.

I have Excel 2000. Do I need 2003?