Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Pendelfin

Default Time chart

Is it possible to show a chart of times a meeting is booked.

I have a spreadsheet with dates, start time and end times. What I want to
see is the date across the X axis, hours from 00:00-00:00 up the Y axis then
show bars for example just between 09:00-10:30 and 13:00-15:00.

If not in a chart can you mabye suggest an alternative.

Many Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

Sounds like you need information on gantt charts. Normally the bars are
horizontal but the principle should work just as well with columns.

Anyway see Jon Peltier's article on gantt charts,

and a collection of links on his own site,
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html

Cheer
Andy

--