Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
drjulianof

Default Exponential trendline offset

I have set the normal exponential trendline to a scatterchart but have
to add an offset to the equation (instead of y = a * e^bx, I would like
to use y=(a*e^bx) + c.

How can I do that in Excel?

Thanks in advance.

Juliano Fernandes

--
drjulianof
drjulianof's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30685

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme

If I want to fit to y=(a*e^bx) + c, I would use Solver
If interested sent message to my private email with sample data and I will
show you how
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme