Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
lucas

Default Is it possible at all?

Hi All,

So I have 3 worksheets full of graphs. The idea was to create many of them
and let the user choose 3-5 most interesting. So I set up new worksheet which
is supposed to be 'final destination' worksheet where finally selected graph
should appear.

Is there any more convenient way to do so than copy-paste?

lucas
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

You could construct a UI for the users that lets them choose which charts to
show or which data to chart. It would be an extension of these:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChartByControl.html
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...eDropDown.html

It's more convenient for the user, but not for the programmer!

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services