Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Marina Limeira

Default chart to consolidate similar sheets files

I have XLS files with the same formating of production fruits from region,
in the same folder.

how I consolidate in new sheet all the files, to sum for region,
fruit-products? And I want create automatic charts too.

OBS: I not know the amount of files in this one folder, so I know that the
these nominated archives for region,

a994.xls region A,

b423.xls
b323.xls region B

How to create a looping with random filename ? and I not know the quantity
of files for region.

But, all the worksheets have format the same.
Also exemples help me very much...

thanks

Marina