Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
paulabrozek

Default Frequencies in Scatter Charts

I have a question about the ability of scatter graphs to include
frequencies. What I ultimately want is the bin range on the y axis and
the actual individual values in scatter format about the specified bin
range. The total amount of scatter plots about the bin totals the
calculated frequency. Is this possible? And if so how?

Thanks

--
paulabrozek
paulabrozek's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30377