Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Barb Reinhardt

Default Auto Display of X and Y axis values for multiple charts in WKBK

I have about 15 worksheets with a separate chart embedded on each sheet.
I'd like to run something in VBA (if available) to display the chart name and
the information for each series so that I know what I need to change to
change the charts to dynamic charts.

Thanks in advance,
Barb Reinhardt