Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Cowtoon

Default combination stacked column and line data

Help.
I've been asked to create a chart that has two sets of data that are stacked
(columns) and 5 sets of data that display in line format. Is this an option
in Excel. I can do a columan and a line but can't seem to add more than
that. I'm using Excel 97 (but have access to Excel 2003).
Please and thanks.