Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Liz

Default changing axis

I'm running excel 2002. I have a 2 axis chart with lines and columns. When
I add a new series how do I tell it which axis the series is attached to. It
keeps putting them on the lines and I need to add the new series to the
columns
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

I don't think you can control this when adding extra data.

Once added right click and use the format to change the axis. Also use
the right click to change chart type.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Liz

Sorry, I didn't explain that well. I can change the axis, but any new series
I add go on as lines, and I need them to be bars. The chart has bars
pointing to the left axix and lines to the right axis. I add a new series
and it automaticly becomes a line against the left axis. If I change it's
axis it still stays as a line. I need it to be a bar.