Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Moses

Default Embedded Chart doesn't show data value on treadline.

I have an embedded chart that I input data on a monthly basis. This month it
is not showing the data that I input. It shows that trendline but not the
value. I've gone into the Format Data Series tab and don't see anything that
is out of wack. Can any one help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta

Does the chart have the min. or max. value specified for either the x
or the y axis? If so, that might result in the new value not being
shown.

Does the chart series include the cell(s) with the new values? Click
the plotted series. Check the range reference in the formula bar.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,