Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Izzy

Default Different error bar values within a data series?

I am trying to put error bars into my graph but need the values to be
different. However, if I change one point it changes all of the points?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
B. R.Ramachandran

Hi,

Create two columns, one for '+' errors and the other for '-' errors.

Rightclick on any data-point on your graph, "Format Data Series" -- select
the appropriate "Error Bars" Tab -- under Error Amount check "Custom" and
enter the ranges for the '+' and '-' values -- "OK"

Regards,
B. R. Ramachandran