Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
deswork

Default Can I use a split scale on a value (Y) axis?

If the maximum of one data point is much greater than that of all the other
data points, is is possible to split the scale on the Y axis, so I can
enlarge the lower data points and still show the max of the largest data?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

And just in case the OP is not familiar with Tushar's site here is the link.

http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgr...ial/index.html

and some alternatives.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html
http://www.andypope.info/charts/brokencolumn.htm