Laura \( '_' \)

Default !HELP!!

hiya everyone

I was wondering if someone could help me.

In Excel I was wondering if there was a way of entering contact information
such as birthday, phone num, email addy etc for around 100 people.

how would i go about doing this? or would i have 2 make my own spreadsheet?

sorry if you dont understand but thanks in advance for your comments.

--
@---}--
Laura..... :)

"Do you know where you're going to?"

Bob Phillips

Laura,

What exactly are you asking for? Do you want an input type of form for
entering the data? If so, put the headings in a spreadsheet row 1, A1, B1,
etc..

Then select those columns and goto DataForm, a ready built input form for
you.

--

HTH

RP