Orca

Default I cannot enlarge the axis title box, the cursor won't change

Excel has stopped letting me edit the size of the axis titles in charts. It
still works for the legend. It used to work just fine. What is not happening
and why?
Andy Pope

Hi,

The chart title along with the other textual boxes like axis title and
data labels do not allow you to set the width or height. Either via code
or by using the mouse, even if the handles around the text would suggest
you can.
If at some point you were able to size a title I think you will find
this was an embedded textboxes from the drawing toolbar instead of the
built in chart title.

Cheers
Andy

--