madrabbit7

Default How can I graph using pictograms in excel?

I am looking for a way to represent data (say 3.5) in a pictogram that would
consist of say 3.5 gingerbread men. I am willing to use a method as basic as
finding clip art of what I want to use for the pictogram and having excel
represent non-interger portions as a percent of the rectangle that forms the
graphic (ie: gingerbread men).

Thanks!