itsglitzy

Default tearing my hair out can it be done

i have a pivot table, i am creating a chart of the pivot, thats fine but
i get my "post codes" at the horizontal and default numbers 1 - 1000 up
the vertical how do i get the postcodes on the vertical and the
numbers on the horizontal as you can tell im a newbie hope you can help
many thnaks in advance, i have tried all i know

--
itsglitzy
itsglitzy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16516

Jon Peltier

Do you want a horizontal bar chart rather than a vertical column chart?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services