Ann

Default How do I create a histogram with no space between bars?

I am using the histogram with the data anylsis tool from microsoft office. I
am trying to create a histogram without space between the bars.
Andy Pope

To reduce the gap between columns double click the column and on the
Option tab of the format dialog set the Gap Width to zero.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
Mike Middleton

Ann -

I am using the histogram with the data anylsis tool from microsoft office.
I am trying to create a histogram without space between the bars. <

If you would like a histogram with no space between bars (Gap Width = zero)
and with axis labels below the tick marks (instead of centered under the
bars), try my free Better Histogram add-in available at www.treeplan.com.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com