Jos

Default Number of categories

I need to make a macro to change the between tick-mark labels with a value
depending of the total numbers of rows, but I do not now the VB code to put
the number of categories in the graph.
I'm not a expert in VB coding, any help is appreciated,
Thanks, jos

Jon Peltier

One of my favorite programming tools is the macro recorder. Go to Tools
menu Macros Record New Macro, carry out the steps you want to
automate, stop the recorder, then examine the recorded code to see what
you need to insert into your procedure. You'll probably have to clean it
up a bit.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP