so

Default Scatter chart x axis tick mark lables

I am having a problem printing a scatter chart. On my pc the date/time
will not print for the x-axis tick marks. Using the same file on
another pc the date/time prints just fine. Love to have some help on
this, many thanks.
Bernard Liengme

The first thing to do is visit the website of the printer manufacturer and
download the latest print driver.
Then come back if problem persists, telling us what version of Excel, and
the make and model of printer

best wishes

--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"so" < wrote in message
om...
I am having a problem printing a scatter chart. On my pc the date/time
will not print for the x-axis tick marks. Using the same file on
another pc the date/time prints just fine. Love to have some help on
this, many thanks.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I have ruled out the print driver because
I installed the same printer to two different pc's the results being
the same: My pc not printing the x axis tick mark labels the other pc
printing them. I'm using Excel 2000 with windows xp. The labels show
on the scatter chart but when I go into preview they vanish except for
a tiny mark that is part of the label. Many thanks for your time.