Conan Kelly

Default Chart Gurus--Please Help

Hello all,

I have this buggy chart. I posted her within the last 2 weeks, but people
couldn't offer much help w/o pics and the file. For anyone who is willing
to help, go to http://home.att.net/~ctbarbarin/files/please_help.htm for the
whole story, pics, and to download the file for you to mess with.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated,

Conan Kelly

Andy Pope

The skinny columns in 2003 are caused by the chart automatically setting
the scale to be base on days not months. You could set the base unit to
be Month. But it would probably be better to set the axis to being
category. To do this right click in the chart and choose Chart Options.
On the scale tab pick Category instead of automatic.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel