Old August 6th 21, 02:42 PM
Junior Member

Default How can I create advance visualization in Excel without any coding skills?

Hi, I built a visualization about "Top 5 countries with positive and negative change in road traffic death (rate per 100,000) between 2000 & 2019 based on data from WHO.

I am polishing my skills by creating simple and advance visualizations like this one in short time and without any programming skill using visualization tool.

ChartExpo for Excel add-in: https://chartexpo.com/utmAction/MTEr...V4YmFudGVyKw==

My question is there a way to create like this or more advance visualization without add-in.

Thanks.
Attached Images