Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Small (0.0008) and large value (155070) value on same excel chart.

I have to compare three month's value with the same problem.
1. Small (0.0008) and large value (155070) value on the same excel chart.
2. How to compare three charts on excel with a very small and very large value.

expert please help