Double A - Ron

Default Helped with stacked bar chart and percentages

I am attempting to create a stacked chart with two data series (one
representing the number ontime orders, and the other late). I would
like to have a label on each bar that would tell the percentage of
ontime. Perhaps someone would have a good example?

Thanks for your help,
-A

Jon Peltier

Calculate the percentages in additional columns. Use one of these free
Excel add-ins to apply labels from these ranges to the series in your chart:

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com/ss

- Jon
-------