suvransu

Default How to incorporate and display % in Column chart?

I would like to incorporate and display the percentage of the data
series in the Data Label of Column chart. Can anyone help me in this
regard, by giving a solution, w/o writing a macro?

Thanks in advance.

Barb Reinhardt

If the percentage is included in the series, you can FORMAT DATA SERIES and
select the appropriate data label.

If it is a separate series, you'll need an add in, such as Rob Bovey's XY
Chart Labeler.

http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

"suvransu" wrote in message

I would like to incorporate and display the percentage of the data
series in the Data Label of Column chart. Can anyone help me in this
regard, by giving a solution, w/o writing a macro?

Thanks in advance.

Software</a>