Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
tvanellen

Default how do I define a chart series with an indirect reference

I've made a XY scattergram that I want to copy for use to other workbooks
with other data series. The exact part of the data series to be displayed in
the chart varies between workbooks. In the data series for the chart, I'd
like to include an indirect reference that will define the first and the last
dat point to be displayed. How can I achieve this?

A related question: how can I copy charts beween workbooks in a way that the
reference to the original workbook is not being copied at the same time. I.e.
I want the displayed data to be taken from the workbook I'm copying the chart
to, and not from the workbook I copy the chart from?

Thank you for yr help.