cs168

Default To combine two chart into one..

Hi all
Is it possible to combine two chart into one chart in excel, What I
mean is if I have below data:-
WW-----A-----------B
01-------400-------80
02-------550-------75
03------680--------125
04------475--------95

currently I have two chart showing the data, what I want is to have two
chart into one which content
Y axis start from 300 to 800
another y axis start from 0 to 250
and only one X axis which is my ww...

Pls comment and help on this tks...

--
cs168
cs168's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27116

Barb Reinhardt

You should be able to find what you need for a combo chart on Jon Peltier's
site

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...mboCharts.html

"cs168" wrote in
message ...

Hi all
Is it possible to combine two chart into one chart in excel, What I
mean is if I have below data:-
WW-----A-----------B
01-------400-------80
02-------550-------75
03------680--------125
04------475--------95

currently I have two chart showing the data, what I want is to have two
chart into one which content
Y axis start from 300 to 800
another y axis start from 0 to 250
and only one X axis which is my ww...

Pls comment and help on this tks...

--
cs168
cs168's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=466521

Tushar Mehta

Create a chart with the first set of data. Next, select the B column
data and copy. Select the chart and paste. XL will pop up with a
dialog box about how to treat this new data. Ensure you select 'New
series.'

In the chart, right-click one of the plotted series and select Format
Data Series... | Axis tab. Check on 'Secondary axis'.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,