ron ebelhar

Default Excel Chart Legends need alignment option (rotate 90-180-270 deg)

We need the ability to rotate legends in Excel charts.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...excel.charting
Tushar Mehta

Bernard,

The MS web portal to the NGs also allows folks to post suggestions to
MS. This OP's post clearly falls into that category. While some,
including myself, might believe that a newsgroup portal shouldn't serve
multiple purposes, it is something MS is doing.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,