Colourless in London

Default My links (bar charts) print in b&w but they should be in colour

We have sharepoint set up on our network that stores word documents. One of
the contributors posts word documents that have excel embedded bar charts.
When I open these documents, the charts are in colour, however, when I try
and print them, they print in black and white. It only seems to affect the
charts since tables that have coloured cells do not seem to be affected.

Do you think the problem is with the charts or with the document that they
are embedded in?
How can I fix this problem?
bj

he may have his print option set for grayscale. check
<file<pagesetup<options<color
note depending on the print driver you are you using you mayt need to have a
different path.