andreww

Default Figures in data box and percentages in graph

Hi - I have a client for whom we have developed a report system. They now
want an ammendment to some of the graphs which means that they want to be
able to see the actual figures in the data box under the graph and the
bars/lines in the body of the graph to be based on percentages.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Regards

Andrew

Jon Peltier

You need to fake the data table. Tushar Mehta has a discussion of data
tables and alternatives on his web site, http://tushar-mehta.com.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

andreww wrote:

Hi - I have a client for whom we have developed a report system. They now
want an ammendment to some of the graphs which means that they want to be
able to see the actual figures in the data box under the graph and the
bars/lines in the body of the graph to be based on percentages.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Regards

Andrew

Andrew

I had a look at the site, and did a few other searches, and I think the only
way you can do this, as you say is fake it!

Had hoped there was some setting or trick I had missed.

Andrew