Junior Member

Default Different Secondary X Axis but same Y Axis

I am plotting 2 data sets with different X axes. I would like them to use the same Y axis, but the only way I can figure it out is if I use a primary and secondary Y axis of the same values.

This causes me to make a few extra steps is the scaling of the 2 Y axes change...I have to manually go in and change it.

My primary data series looks like this:
A 10%
B 35%
C 16%
D 44%

My secondary data series looks like this
0 75%
1 75%

I would like for the secondary data series to use the same Y axis % min/max and the primary. Any thoughts?
Jon Peltier

You already know how to assign a series to the secondary axis. Once
you've done that, go to Chart Options on the Chart menu, click on the
Axes tab, uncheck the secondary Y axis, and check the box for the
appropriate type of secondary X axis.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP