Brian

Default how do I add functions together in an excel Chart?

I am trying to determine the equation for three different functions in a
scatter plot on graph in excel. I then want to have excel add these
functions together.

Does anyone know how to perform these functions?
Jon Peltier

You can use the trendline feature to determine the formula. Select a
series, then use Add Trendline from the Chart menu.

To add these functions together, you can add together coefficients of
the individual trendlines. To avoid errors, display the trendline
formulas with a high degree of precision: format the formula, and on the
Number tab, choose a Scientific format with 15 decimal digits.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Brian wrote:

I am trying to determine the equation for three different functions in a
scatter plot on graph in excel. I then want to have excel add these
functions together.

Does anyone know how to perform these functions?

decontrolling - ExcelForums.com

celebrex - http://www.bestrxpills.com