ASU

Default Area chart Disappears

Hi,

i've a created graph with a combination of Line Chart & Area Chart.
Everything is fine, but when I post it in my company's intranet server and
somebody tries to open it, the Area Chart simply disappears and they only see
the Line chart in that graph!! I tried to open from several different
computers but still the same. As I mentioned, if I open it from my computer
it works fine.

HELP !
TylerDurden

If you are using a PDF program to post the charts, check to make sure
your title bars aren't even close to the chart area. There has to be
space between them.

Hope this helps.

--
TylerDurden