11Oppidan

Default XlFreefloating

Hi,

With Excel VBA one is able to set the placement of a chart = xlfreefloating
so that it is size is not affected by for example increasing the column
size under the chart.

I would like to do the same thing programmatically using VB .NET VS 2003 in
an excel addin application - but I cannot get it to work. Does any one have
an example how to do this in VB .NET or any example sites I could visit
which give good examples of making complex charts with VB .NET it would be
much appreciated.

Thank you for any assistance.