Fred

Default how do I export an Excel graph to an encapsulated postscript (.ep.

I need to save my Excel charts in the eps format. Unfortunately, unlike other
statistical software I use, Excel doesn't seem to offer any "export" option.
Any clue?
Thanks in advance for your help!
John Mansfield

Fred,

I'm not immediately familiar with the EPS format but would John Walkenbach's
Chart Tools Addin work for your exporting needs? You can get it for free
he

http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/charttools.htm

----
Regards,