oakleyroma

Default Imperial weights

How do I input Imperial weights(Stones, Pounds & Ounces) onto an Excel chart?
John Mansfield

oakleyroma,

If I'm understanding correctly, you should be able to chart the weights just
like you would chart any other data set. You might want to set up the
conversion of stones to pounds first so that the data is comparable to pounds
and ounces.

If you are wanting to know how to create a chart, these sites can help:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...aspx?StartAt=1

http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC011055061033

http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC011097791033

http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC011185911033

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

How do I input Imperial weights(Stones, Pounds & Ounces) onto an Excel chart?

oakleyroma

Many thanks for your reply, but I dont know how to set up the conversion from
Metric to Imperial. Any help would be much appricated.

How do I input Imperial weights(Stones, Pounds & Ounces) onto an Excel chart?

John Mansfield

oakleyroma,

Here is a site where you input your data and the site does the conversions
for you:

http://www.onlineconversion.com/weight_all.htm

You can choose what you want to convert. For example,

1 Stone = 14 Pounds
1 Stone = 12.7 Methric Pounds
1 Stone = 224 Ounces
1 Pound = 16 Ounces