Mark G

Default Line-Column Charts

I am trying to chart 1 column and 2 line data series in one chart with two
different axis. I figured out how to define which axis the data series
references but I have forgotten how to define which data is to be displayed
in a column or line format.

Thanks
R.VENKATARAMAN

can you riht click the axis concerned and click format and font
and chang the color of the axis figures to that of the color of the chart.

is this what you want.

--
remove $$$ from email addresss to send email

Mark G wrote in message
I am trying to chart 1 column and 2 line data series in one chart with two
different axis. I figured out how to define which axis the data series
references but I have forgotten how to define which data is to be

displayed
in a column or line format.

Thanks

Mark G

Not really. I need to have a line and bar chart with two different axis.
The default setting in the custom charts does not work because I have two
series of data points I want as a line chart and one additional series as a
bar chart.

I have figured out how to place a second axis in the chart, but I have
forgotten how to assign which series of data points should be displayed as a
line chart or bar chart.

Thanks

Mark G wrote in message
I am trying to chart 1 column and 2 line data series in one chart with two
different axis. I figured out how to define which axis the data series
references but I have forgotten how to define which data is to be

displayed
in a column or line format.

Thanks

Echo S

Right-click the data series you want to be a line chart and select Chart
Type. Choose the line chart. This will create what you want. Repeat for each
series as necessary.

Note that you won't be able to do this with a 3D bar or column chart --
you'll need to be using a 2D bar or column chart to add the line.

--
Echo [MS PPT MVP]
http://www.echosvoice.com