TKGerdie

Default The dates on the category (X) axis label do not match data?

I have a chart that pulls dollars in sales and charts it by date. The dates
are off in the charts by a few days. What am I doing wrong?
bj

check first in <Chart<Source data<series
and check that your X and y data has the appropriate staring points.
also if the dates on the chart are tilted, it may just look like they are
not on the correct spot. Double click on the axis and set the alignment to
90 degrees.