John Sawyer

Default Auto Year scale

Hi everyone,

I have some data that I am trying to plot by year, without having to put in
the year. When I do the auto year set-up it seems like it binds the dataset
to the year 2000. When I try to change the scale I can no longer see the
data. What gives? I'm trying to plot taper of a part over the years, but I
want multiple parts on the same chart.
Jon Peltier

Do you just have years, or full dates (like 1-Jan-2000)? Is it a line chart or a
scatter chart? What do you mean, "without having to put in the years"?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services