John Sawyer

Default Plotting data across columns

Hi all,

I'm pretty sure there is a way to custom define this but I'm very confused.
I need to plot based on the following criteria and so far it looks like this:

s/n | control s/n | metering taper 1 | metering taper 2 | metering edge
break 1 | meb2 | [drain edge taper and break 1 and 2 also]

But eventually I'm going to have to take averages and then attempt to plot
out. I'm going to need to make 4 graphs as seen here, metering taper and
metering edgebreaks as well as the drain edges. Eventually I may need to add
more to metering tapers (like a 3rd or 4th catagory) If there is a simpler
way please help me out. I'm confusing myself more and more by the minute.

Restating my issue. I'm going to need to try to make charts for the 4
catagories but I will also need to go through every serial number and get an
average for the values and then plot that. Any ideas? I'm not sure how many
parts I will be dealing with here, shouldn't be too many.

I'll try to clarify anything if it doesn't make sense, just let me know.

Thank you,
John
John Sawyer

This has been a bad morning as you can see. I've posted my clarification of
myself in the main forum by accident.

The 1 and 2 should really be the time between measurements i.e.: The part
came in 4 years later and is really shot, need to show how the part has
degraded over time and then have a trend for all of the parts averaged.