Default Group Data

Hi All,

I have the following data

Office January 2005 February 2005 .....
sales Collection Sales Collection
A 1000 500 2000 2500
B 2000 1500 2500 1500

etc

How can I get a bar chart based on Month Sales/Collection ?
When I take all data grouped together (sales and collection) without
grouping them!!???

thanks

Jon Peltier

Barb -

You must have transcribed some numbers. The article that came up is
"OFF2000: Error Message: 'Cannot Locate the Internet Server or Proxy
Server' When Clicking Hyperlink"

Perhaps the OP would like something along these lines:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP