juergenkemeter

Default melting of two and more columns

Hi,
I have an Excel chart with several columns of different height.
Is there a way to combine these columns to ONE column which represents
their average height/value?

Thx for any help,
Jurgen

--
juergenkemeter
juergenkemeter's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25248

Barb Reinhardt

Can you be more specific about the data that you have?

"juergenkemeter"
<juergenkemeter.1s6pac_1121385949.7358@excelforu m-nospam.com wrote in
message news:juergenkemeter.1s6pac_1121385949.7358@excelfo rum-nospam.com...

Hi,
I have an Excel chart with several columns of different height.
Is there a way to combine these columns to ONE column which represents
their average height/value?

Thx for any help,
Jurgen

--
juergenkemeter
juergenkemeter's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=387375

Jon Peltier

Can you calculate the average in the worksheet and plot that value?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

juergenkemeter wrote:

Hi,
I have an Excel chart with several columns of different height.
Is there a way to combine these columns to ONE column which represents
their average height/value?

Thx for any help,
Jurgen

juergenkemeter

that works fine. But then I have another problem: I have to draw the
STDEV of these values into this one column...
Jürgen