Aurora

Default Chart to Word

I have a flow chart in Excell.
It is quite wide. I have been copying the whole thing and pasting it
special, as a picture in word. But I only get 3/4 of the chart in Word. I
have checked and re-copied it many times to make sure I am picking up the
whole chart and I have. But when I go to copy it I only get 3/4 of the
chart. Can anyone tell me what to do
to overcome this problem???

aurora

Jon Peltier

There's an issue when copying pictures from Excel which are much larger
than a page. There are details on the PowerPoint FAQ about just this issue:

http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00068.htm

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP