optionbase1

Default Pivot Charting x-axis control

Could you help me control the number of characters that Pivot Charts
display in the x-axis labels? I am trying to display around 23
characters and have them aligned verticly for clarity - however I
always struggle to show all of the characters (Excel truncates some
entries).

I normally try to control this using font size and x-axis label offset
but would like to better understand the process so that I can automate
in future using VB ...

Can you help?

--
optionbase1