Violet Maven

Default overlay average & goal lines to bar graph w/out showing in legend

I have a 4-subject bar chart and want to overlay the goal (fixed number) and
the average score (variable number) as a line onto the bar graph. The
problem I have is that I must include the goal and avg score data in the bar
chart in order to use the trendline feature. How do I include it without
having it appear in the legend?