Ruti

Default How to create a hyperlink to a graph sheet

My xls file contains a "menu" sheet with hyperlinks to shees in the workbook.
Some sheets are graphs sheets.
I couldnt set an hyperlink for the graph sheet.
Can it be done without a macro?
Bernard Liengme

Workaround:Place the chart on an otherwise empty worksheet and link to this.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme