Lisa

Default Scatter Chart, Please Help!

I am trying to chart what should be very easy but it won't come out right. I
need a scatter chart on the following information:

TIME AGE
3:15 10
6:00 14
6:00 14
6:53 0.25
7:00 10
7:50 10
8:00 14
8:05 8
9:35 14
10:10 15
11:22 0.25
12:10 14
19:30 4
19:35 14
19:42 14
19:50 13

The result I get is nothing like I think it should be. Any help woudl be
appreciated. Using 03.
Barb Reinhardt

Select everything from TIME to the end of the data range.
Click on the chart wizard and select XY SCATTER
Ensure the series is in COLUMNS.

Try that.