Joseph Tibiita

Default macro results wrong

I recorded marcos in a workbook. I then saved the workbook uder a new
name .
Naturauly I had to modify the macro ref file names to the new file
name.

I can now run the macros , however I get the wrong results.

example:
i have this formular
=if(data!c5=0,0,data!c5/data!d5)

in the orignal workbook it works fine when I copy and
autofill the fields
in that column.
In the new workbook the formular is right but the
resutant value is a
constant for all the auto filled cells!! eg. if the
cell A1 = 3 all the other
cells A2 , A3 , A4 are dispalying 3 enven the formular
shows otherwise.

Please help

--
Joseph Tibiita
Joseph Tibiita's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24770

Jon Peltier

Is calculation set to Automatic? (Tools menu, Options, Calculation tab)

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Joseph Tibiita wrote:

I recorded marcos in a workbook. I then saved the workbook uder a new
name .
Naturauly I had to modify the macro ref file names to the new file
name.

I can now run the macros , however I get the wrong results.

example:
i have this formular
=if(data!c5=0,0,data!c5/data!d5)

in the orignal workbook it works fine when I copy and
autofill the fields
in that column.
In the new workbook the formular is right but the
resutant value is a
constant for all the auto filled cells!! eg. if the
cell A1 = 3 all the other
cells A2 , A3 , A4 are dispalying 3 enven the formular
shows otherwise.

Please help

Joseph Tibiita

Thanks a lot that fixed it