jgsharp

Default Not all of chart printing

When coverting from 2000 to 2003, not all of the chart is printing. I can
view it in print preview and it all shows up, but will not all print when
using Excel 2003
--
jgsharp

jgsharp

The text boxes at the bottom of the charts. The 1st line will print, but
nothing else. When it messes up the numbers/text in the graph itself will not
all print either. I have expanded the text boxes and did not help. If I go
to Excel 2000 it will all print fine.
--
jgsharp