LindaD

Default PivotChart Link to PowerPoint

When I copy/paste special, link my pivotchart into powerpoint, the "page"
"add page filed here" part of the chart (which is empty because I am not
using a "page" in my pivot table) copies into powerpoint as a blue box, just
like it shows on the pivotchart. I've even tried hiding it by putting a text
box over it. This would be a very useful tool so I would just update my
powerpoint presentation with the link. But this blue box is terrible. I'm
back to just a copy/paste picture. Help appreciated. Linda

Breaking the link T New Users to Excel 1 May 4th 05 10:37 PM
Link to powerpoint resizing graphs Landxlii Excel Worksheet Functions 0 April 6th 05 08:49 PM
Excel link to powerpoint comicfly Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 March 16th 05 09:19 PM
Link from an Excel spreadsheet to a specific slide in PowerPoint VAB Charlie Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 February 22nd 05 10:31 PM
Automate Excel to powerpoint - Graphs along with Datasheet (not workbook) Hari Prasadh Charts and Charting in Excel 4 February 17th 05 02:44 PM